The Sassybax Convert-A-Skirt is a 3-Way-Slip dress and was featured on Good Morning America and in Lucky Magazine.
On air, the Lucky Magazine editor measured before and after on women form the studio audience. She declared in amazement that "it took off 3 inches from the hips and waist." The women all said they could see an amazing reduction.
Maximize your wardrobe options while minimizing your figure.
This slip dress also can be worn as a pencil skirt for the office and a mind blowing mini for Friday night. The belly band comfortably slims your midriff all day and becomes a sexy supportive bandeau when worn as a LBD (Little Black Dress) to show off your best assets! Pair with our Shaper Tank for more options. And for ease of travel, roll it up because it won't wrinkle and it's hand washable while you're away from home.
- 84% microfiber nylon and 16% spandex
- won't ride up or roll down at the waist.
- Worn over bust, under bust or at the waist
- wear as a LBD (Little Black Dress)
- Pair with our Shaper Tank for style options when worn as a skirt